MoStarter strips are one of the most overlooked parts of a quality roofing system. That's because some folks try to use a cut-up strip shingle as the 'starter' course on the roof. Unfortunately, cut-up shingles may not have properly positioned adhesive to ensure adequate wind-resistance. They also require cutting and fastening on the roof, which can be time consuming and create more waste.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Factory-applied Dura-Grip helps prevent shingle blow offs, adhesive tightly locks down asphalt shingles at both the eave and rake areas of the roof
- Peel-and-stick roll eliminates the time and hassle of cutting and nailing shingles as the starter course
- QuickStart can be used with any asphalt shingle with exposure of 6 in. (152 mm) or less
- Special deck-side adhesive allows for one-time repositioning, while aggressively adhering over time
- QuickStart is part of the GAF lifetime roofing system and covered by up to a lifetime limited warranty when installed on lifetime shingle roofs
- Recommended drain: K-7272 or K-7271