Lanco White-Seal is a 1-component, high performance rubberized, elastomeric roof sealer. When applied as directed, it will provide a waterproof and weatherproof seal and will not crack, crumble or peel despite exposure to severe weather or total joint movement. This sealer reflects sunrays and reduces inside temperatures for increased energy savings. Use this sealer for waterproofing and protecting a wide assortment of approved roofing systems and/or substrates that are structurally sound such as conventional bituminous built-up roofs, concrete, metal, aged galvanized metal, bonded tar and gravel and asphalt shingles. Do not use on rubber roofs (EPDM) or polyurethane foam.
- Waterproofing formula seals surfaces against leaks and moisture.
- Works on concrete, metal, wood, asphalt and more
- Dries in 30-60 minutes
- Product must be applied at 50 sq. ft./gallon in at least two coats 24 hours apart for a minimum film thickness of 32 mils dry (about the thickness of 12 sheets of paper)
- ENERGYSTAR certified with low VOC
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) formula;
- Cure time is controlled by thickness of the applied coating, relative humidity and temperature
- Allow 24 hours dry time between coats
- Do not use on roofs with a slope less than 1/2 in. per ft. or warranty will be void