This heavy-duty Wet-R-Dri 4.75 Gal. All-Weather roof cement is ideal for the repair of cracks, seams and holes in roofing material. This cement is conveniently formulated for-year-round use. It also works great in new construction and in setting flashings, drip edges and roofing material edges. Covers approximately. 12 sq. ft. per gal.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Fiber reinforced cement to stop roof leaks
- For use below grade as a heavy-duty foundation waterproofing and damp-proofing cement
- Use for repairs and new construction projects
- Thick trowel grade for cold applications
- Use in wet and dry conditions to seal and stop leaks around flashings, skylights, vent pipes, chimneys and valleys