Henry 107 Asphalt Emulsion is a premium, versatile coating for the protection of roofing materials, metal, and masonry surfaces. Solvent-free, it is made from asphalt emulsified with bentonite clay and water. Henry 107 Asphalt Emulsion is cold-applied, non-flammable while wet, corrosion-resistant, and waterproof when dry. Henry 107 Asphalt Emulsion will not crack, 'alligator,' run, or sag under extreme weather conditions. It resists most corrosive fumes and spray.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Creates protective lining for new or existing roofs, planting pots and septic tanks
- Waterproof for immediate repelling of water
- Use as a base coat for white acrylic reflective roof coatings, to coat APP torch down roofing and to damp proof below and above grade exterior concrete and masonry walls and foundations
- Use on conventional roofs, metal roofs, masonry or with reinforcing fabric to seal leaks
- Apply with 3-knot roof brush to cover 30 - 50 sq. ft. per Gal.
- Will not crack, run or sag in extreme weather conditions and is resistant to most corrosive sprays
- Meets or exceeds government standards for ASTM D1227 type III, class I