Henry 208R Rubberized Wet Patch is the premium SBS modified bitumen compound for sealing roof leaks on wet surfaces. It patches holes and cracks even in a driving rain or under water and are so versatile it may be used whether the weather is wet or dry, hot or cold. It is especially easy to spread in cold temperatures.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Sticks to both wet and dry surfaces, even in freezing temperatures
- Repairs leaks under puddle water
- SBS rubber modified formula provides flexibility and a long service life
- Repairs shingles, roll roofing, valleys, splits, cracks, raised edges and more
- Seals chimneys, skylights, turbines, roof vents, gutters, air conditioning units and more
- Pair with yellow Henry 183 repair fabric for professional results
- Apply with a roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
- 11 oz. covers approximately 17 lin. ft.